||3 (Max 4-H/S)|
|Number of Phone Lines
|Number of Included Handsets
- Combines two voice paths helping the handset to improve clarity in an area where there may otherwise be interference.
|Wireless Network Friendly
Wireless Network Friendly
- 5.8GHz Technology will not interfere with wireless computer networks using 900MHz or 2.4GHz technology.
|Slow Talk (Handset)
|Light Up (Indicator/LED)
|Light-Up Antenna with Ringer/Message Alert (Handset)
||Yes (3 color + multi)|
|Voice Enhancer Technology
|Voice Scramble (Digital Security)
|Call Waiting Caller ID
Call Waiting Caller ID
- Can display the name and number of incoming callers, even if you're on another call.
|Caller ID Memory and Dialer
Caller ID Memory and Dialer
- Requires subscription to fee-based, caller ID phone company service(s).
|Talking Caller ID
Talking Caller ID
- When a call comes in, the phone doesn't just let you see who is calling, it actually tells you who is calling. Using text-to-speech technology the caller's name is announced in between rings if name-and-number Caller ID information is available.
|Handset and Base|
|Phone Directory Sharing
Phone Directory Sharing
- Once you have programmed all your names and phone numbers into one of your handsets you can then share that directory with any other handset in the system.
|Phone Directory and Dialer Stations
Phone Directory and Dialer Stations
- Up to 50 names and telephone numbers (30 on certain models) can be stored and quickly accessed for dialing using the phone's navigator key.
- Search your phone book and dial a number you previously programmed during a phone call. This feature can be useful for those who frequently use "calling cards".
|3-Line Backlit LCD on Handset and Base Unit
||Dot 16 digits x 3 line on Handset|
||LCD backlit / Antenna / LED|
|Voice Mail Message-Waiting Indicator
|Message Alert (Handset LED)
|Lighted Handset Keypad
Lighted Handset Keypad
- You don't have to fumble in the dark any more. Our lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in darkened rooms.
- Panasonic answering systems store recorded messages in flash memory, so that they are unaffected by power failure or interruptions.
|Ringer Pattern (Tone+Melody)
||Handset: 7 (3+4)|
Base: 3 (3+0)
|Ringer Volume Control
||Yes, on handset and base unit|
||Yes (FLASH/CALL WAIT)|
|Talk Volume Control
||Handset and Base|
- Join In: This feature allows one or more handset users to join in a conversation already in progress with another handset and an outside line.
Privacy: Each handset in the system has the capability to manually block all other handsets from joining in on the conversation. When this feature is in use the handset and base will either display the word "PRIVACY" or an indicator button will light up, depending on the model. The privacy mode is set at the beginning of a new call and automatically shuts off when the call is ended.
|Dialer Storage Capacity/Redial Memory
||5-History (Name & No.)|
|Any Key Answer
||Ni-MH (3 cell)5, HHR-P107|
|Standby Battery Life
|Voice Prompt Language
- To locate a misplaced handset, simply touch a button on the base unit and the handset will ring.
- Lets you dial from the base unit so you can make and answer calls without using the handset.
|Digital Answering System
Digital Answering System
- Messages are recorded on an advanced microchip for quiet operation and easy retrieval. The total recording time is fifteen minutes for most models.
- Lets you easily control the handset volume and ringer level, as well as the phone directory & dialer, Caller ID Memory and other advanced functions, where applicable.
|Low Battery Indicator
|Recording Time (ICM+Memo+OGM)
||About 18 min.|
||About 18 min.|
||Off + 8-Step|
- Instead of leaving a note you can record memos for family or friends.
|Tone Remote (DTMF) Operation
Tone Remote (DTMF) Operation
- When checking your messages from a touch tone phone, you can control the Greeting Message, All Message Playback and Individual Message Erase.
- When checking your messages from a remote location, the system will answer on the first ring if you have any new messages. If it doesn't, you can hang up to avoid possible toll charges.
- A monitor speaker allows you to hear incoming messages as they're being recorded.
|Voice Prompts & Time/Day Stamp
Voice Prompts & Time/Day Stamp
- A voice synthesizer will prompt callers through the messaging system, and will stamp each incoming message with the time and day it was received.
|Dimension Base Unit H x W x D mm (inches)
||99(3.89) x 178(7.00) x 133(5.23)|
|Handset H x W x D mm (inches)
||156(6.14) x 48(1.88) x 33(1.29)|
|Charger H x W x D mm (inches)
||68(2.67) x 82(3.22) x 87(3.42)|
|Weight Base Unit g (lbs)
|Weight Handset g (lbs)
|Weight Charger g (lbs)