Last Revised: October 5, 2020
SUPERSONIC STUDIOS Ltd. (“Supersonic“, “Company” “we” or “us“) respects the privacy of the users of its website at the address www.supersonic.com/ (the “Site“) (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site.
Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operation system, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Site, browser and keyboard language, etc.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation and security purposes as further detailed below.
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the users provide within the contact form (“Contact Form”) within our Site which includes their full name, e-mail address, country and company name.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
We collect information through your use of the Site.In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
We collect information which you provide us voluntarily.For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide through the Site including without limitation via the Contact Form. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site’s interface.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide users with the ability to use our Site.
- Be able to contact Users who requested to be contacted via our Contact Form.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s device is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Supersonic may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
To use the Site, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, Supersonic does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of our Site and its User’s Personal Information. Supersonic employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Third Party Software/Service
Third Party Sites
When you access or use the Site, the Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit certain cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
Have any Questions?