Last Updated: July 3rd, 2023
The following policy governs how Supersonic Studios Ltd. (“Supersonic“, “Company” “we” or “us“), and its subsidiaries, handle information collected from users of its website, at the address supersonic.com/ and its subdomains (the “Site“).
- Individuals who we deem to be located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland – With respect to the collection and processing of their personal data, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and the UK Data Protection Act.
Information We Collect, and Purposes of Processing
We collect the following types of information from Users:
- Information collected automatically from Users who are visiting the Site (“Site Information”):
- Technical Information – Technical information about your browser and device is automatically collected when you visit the Site. Such information consists of the device’s IP address, device ID, the type and version of browser used to access the Site, operating system, language of the browser and operating system, and type of device.
- Interaction Information – Information about your interactions with the Site (e.g. whether you clicked on a specific link, where you clicked, time on site, etc.).
- Registration Information – When you register to our services, you will be asked to provide your email address, password, billing information, details about your apps, and payment details.
- Event Information – If you choose to register to an event we host, you will be requested to provide us with your full name, email address, phone number, job title, current company, and such other information necessary for attending the event.
- Communication Information – If you choose to communicate with us via an online form on the Site, email, or automated chat service (‘chat bot’), you may provide us with information such as your name, and your email address, and any other information you choose to share with us.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
Retention of Information
To use the Site, you must be over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Supersonic does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared Personal Information with us, please contact us.
Third Party Sites
When you access or use the Site, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit certain cookies. You can do so by editing your preferences through the Site’s cookie settings link. In addition, most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
Information to Individuals Located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
- International Transfers – We store personal data on our Amazon Web Services servers in the United States, and on the servers of our processors, which may be located outside of the European Union, or the United Kingdom. We will transfer personal data countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangement are in place to protect your privacy rights.
- Your Rights – Data subjects have the right to request us to access, rectify or erase personal data that we process, or to restrict or object to its processing in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. A data subject can submit a request for exercising these rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will process the request subject to verification of the consumer’s identity.
A data subject that chooses to withdraw consent can do that by the cookie settings available on the Site.
A data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (e.g. of the consumer’s country or domicile) where we have not addressed the data subject’s concerns.
State Privacy Rights
- In the past 12 months, we have collected, sold (including sharing for targeted advertising), and disclosed for business purposes the following categories of personal data. We do not knowingly sell, nor do we share or process for targeted advertising purposes, personal data about consumers under the age of 16.
- Our Purposes for Processing Personal Data – We use and disclose the personal data we collect for our commercial and business purposes, as further described above in the “Information We Collect, and Purposes of Processing” and the “Sharing Information With Third Parties” Sections.
- Recipients of Personal Data – Although we do not sell personal data for monetary consideration, we do sell personal data, including sharing for targeted advertising purposes, subject to the choices you make on the Site, to the categories of third parties listed below:
- Your Rights Regarding Personal Data – Residents of certain states have rights with respect to the personal data collected by businesses like Supersonic. You may be able to exercise the following rights regarding your personal data, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
– Advertising Companies; and
– Analytics Providers.
- The right to confirm whether we are processing personal data about you.
- The right to correct inaccuracies in the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal data we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected yours personal data, our purposes for collecting or selling yours personal data, the categories of your personal data that we have either sold (including shared for targeted advertising purposes) or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have disclosed personal data.
- The right to request that we delete the personal data we have collected or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale of your personal data and our processing (including sharing) for targeted advertising purposes. Please note that if you opt out of certain practices, we may be unable to provide you with some services.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the above privacy rights.
While some states provide residents with rights related to “sensitive” personal data, Supersonic does not collect this type of personal data.
Exercise Your Rights
You can submit a request by sending us an email to email@example.com
In order to exercise the right to opt out of our sale or sharing of your personal data, including for targeted advertising purposes, use the cookie settings provided in the Site.
Depending on your state, if you have submitted a request that we have not fulfilled, you may contact us to appeal our decision by sending an email with the subject line “Appeal” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by verifying your identity and providing the agent with a written permission to make the request on your behalf.
Verification Process and Required Information
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or process your request. You will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We may require you to provide, at a minimum, your email address. We will also ask you to provide us a few of your device identifiers, so that we can verify your identity. Once we verify your identity, we will request additional information necessary to authenticate the request.
Information about California resident requests in 2022
Have any Questions?
Data Protection Officer
Supersonic Studios Ltd.
121 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Representation for data subjects in the EU
We value your privacy and your rights as a data subject and have therefore appointed Prighter as our privacy representative and your point of contact.Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights (e.g. requests to access or erase personal data). If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please visit the following website https://prighter.com/q/19023432211